Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge - Roseberry Hill

Options
  • 15-04-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All,

would be interested to hear peoples opinion on this area of Newbridge. The location is good e.g close to the train station, close enough to Newbridge town, near schools and GAA club.

Has anyone got any opinions on the estate? Went for a drive to there last week, some areas are kept well, while the area in front of the centra shop, I think they are apartments, look a bit unkept. The house's look a decent size with good parking to the front. Down the back there seems to be some new builds going up.

I guess I'm looking for any opinion's people have on the estate / area/ town?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

It's a wonderful estate moved down here about seven years ago best decision ever. Real great sense of community.

You are correct they have started building again. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Advertisement