Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre and sonic firewall

Options
  • 15-04-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

We are due to get upgraded to efibre shortly but I've heard that there have been lots of conflicts/problems when a sonic firewall is already in place. Is this so and if so what do I need to be aware of?

regard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

lostinros wrote: »
    Hi,

We are due to get upgraded to efibre shortly but I've heard that there have been lots of conflicts/problems when a sonic firewall is already in place. Is this so and if so what do I need to be aware of?

regard

If you have a static IP you'll lose access to it temporarily(1-2 days)

Setup is easy:
    Set F2000 to bridge
    Enter PPPoE details into SW
    Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lostinros wrote: »
    Hi,

regard

Hi lostinros,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you have a static IP and are upgrading to efibre service we would advise having I.T support on site for the efibre upgrade.

-Pamela  

Advertisement