Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations on losing a customer

Options
  • 15-04-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

So I have just started my switch to PTSB today, I don't know why I never switched before due to your "notified fee's" I have that quoted due to the fact I never get notified, or for all the other fee's you have! I have a perfect financial record over the last 5 years barely missing a direct debit so when I apply for a overdraft I get refused yet you allow them anyway and charge me! Today was the final straw last year I paid off a loan without any issues, I request a loan a bit higher and I'm asked to jump through hoops with copies of my contract and payslips! No thanks the credit union will provide my loan and PTSB will now be my bank and I will be delighted when my BOI account closes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

So I have just started my switch to PTSB today, I don't know why I never switched before due to your "notified fee's" I have that quoted due to the fact I never get notified, or for all the other fee's you have! I have a perfect financial record over the last 5 years barely missing a direct debit so when I apply for a overdraft I get refused yet you allow them anyway and charge me! Today was the final straw last year I paid off a loan without any issues, I request a loan a bit higher and I'm asked to jump through hoops with copies of my contract and payslips! No thanks the credit union will provide my loan and PTSB will now be my bank and I will be delighted when my BOI account closes.
    Hi,

Thank you for your post.

We’re very sorry to hear that you are unhappy & that you have decided to switch banks.

If you’d like to make an official complaint in relation to this please see link here for the complaint process.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement