Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add payee

Options
  • 15-04-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am currently abroad and I cannot receive the sms confirmation to add a new payee to transfer money. Is it possible to receive this confirmation code via email?? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Dzoanita wrote: »
    Hi I am currently abroad and I cannot receive the sms confirmation to add a new payee to transfer money. Is it possible to receive this confirmation code via email?? Thanks for your help.

Hi Dzoanita,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

We’re unable to send any activation codes to your email address; these must be sent to you either by text message or directly to your statement address.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dzoanita

Hi Dzoanita,

We’re unable to send any activation codes to your email address; these must be sent to you either by text message or directly to your statement address.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C, I am abroad and I am not coming back to Ireland for a while, I need to transfer money to another account but how can I do this if I cannot receive the sms with the code?? Can you offer me an alternative solution or check if my phone number is still valid in the system? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Dzoanita,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C, I am abroad and I am not coming back to Ireland for a while, I need to transfer money to another account but how can I do this if I cannot receive the sms with the code?? Can you offer me an alternative solution or check if my phone number is still valid in the system? Thanks
    Hi Dzoanita, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you haven’t received your security code.

You can check the mobile number that's registered by logging into 365 Online and choosing 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand menu. You can then click on 'Amend my mobile number' to check which number is registered and update this if necessary. 

If the mobile number that you have registered currently is correct, please can you check that your message inbox is not full and then power off your mobile before turning it back on. 
    Also make sure that you’ve got good network coverage and as you’re abroad at the moment check that you’ve international roaming enabled.

If you’re still not receiving your security codes, please call 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad) and one of our advisers will be able to look into this further for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement