Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently looking for digital arts/3d modeling/game design courses for the future

Options
  • 15-04-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm a TY student currently practicing digital painting using photoshop and using blender to 3d model things. Most of my work is science fiction, and is still in the concept phase. I am currently looking for a place to study game design, digital arts/painting and 3d modeling, if that even exists. I looked at Pulse College and i hear its utter ****. I'm currently looking at IADT and their 3-Dimensional Design, Model Making & Digital Art courses. Nothing on what i am interested in apart from arts, although i may be looking at this wrong. I havn't a clue what is on NCAD and i'm slightly panicking where i'm going to study once i'm done with LC which is coming in the near future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

Not sure how you would feel about studying in the North, but I have a relative studying animation in Ulster University Belfast and she's loving it there. She does lots of 3d modelling, lighting and texturing in Maya and has upped her skills in concept art too. Great group of lecturers and tutors there- really approachable, and have great industry contacts which is what you are looking for in the end.

Advertisement