Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer wanted for Rock/Pop/Electro Band

• 15-04-2016 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Dublin based Rock/Pop/Elecro band Future Fears seek drummer with eclectic taste in music . Currently giging as a duo with support from other musicians, we are looking a permanent drummer to fit into to the band.

As it stands there is bass player/lead vox and guitar/ backing vox.
    (these are the permanent members)

Our influences vary from Thin Lizzy, Bowie, New Order and Queen right up to The Killers, John Mayer and Foster the People..

We are looking for the right person within the age range or 20/30 yo..

This is a serious band with gigs, radio slots and management alongside a new single release which will be out on April 22nd digitally so you will be in the deep end. The single has already got airplay and we've secured dates with major radio stations to go on and do interviews and promotion.

We also have our E.P recorded so we will be doing a photoshoot in preparation for that.

I'm not sure if I can post link to our soundcloud or Facebook so please visit Future Fears Page or Private Message me for links etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Grandslammer

Hi Future Fears! I would be interested in drumming for you guys. Your influences are very like mine.

I used to play the drums a lot when I was younger, and became quite handy. Unfortunately I have not played in years but I should be able to get back into practice soon.

Let me know if you would like to chat further anyway! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

hi.
    are you still looking for a drummer?
    drop me a message with details if so.
    thanks

Advertisement