Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these items worth anything?

Options
  • 15-04-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

I hope I'm posting this in the right place! My uncle passed away and I'm the executor. Do you know if any of these items are worth anything?

1 Grandfather clock
    2 mantle piece clocks
    A suite of furniture: 2 armchairs and a 3 seat sofa.
    And the last photo is a cabinet.

I probably should have moved the arm chairs and sofa for the purpose of the photos but they are very heavy!

Here's the link to the photos

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

Dgriff wrote: »
    Hi

I hope I'm posting this in the right place! My uncle passed away and I'm the executor. Do you know if any of these items are worth anything?

1 Grandfather clock
    2 mantle piece clocks
    A suite of furniture: 2 armchairs and a 3 seat sofa.
    And the last photo is a cabinet.

I probably should have moved the arm chairs and sofa for the purpose of the photos but they are very heavy!

Here's the link to the photos

Thanks.
    id say post in the antiques section as well ... Someone there will know I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Dgriff

Thanks d don. Already contacted an antiques guy. He says the clocks aren't old enough.

Advertisement