Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza

Options
  • 16-04-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Heading there this summer for the first time. I'll obviously be going to Carl Cox as it's Space's last year I believe but the likes of Martin Solveig in Pacha doesn't appeal to me at all. I heard the likes of DC10 and Sankeys are more underground. Any recommendations for an Ibiza virgin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

donCORK wrote: »
    Heading there this summer for the first time. I'll obviously be going to Carl Cox as it's Space's last year I believe but the likes of Martin Solveig in Pacha doesn't appeal to me at all. I heard the likes of DC10 and Sankeys are more underground. Any recommendations for an Ibiza virgin?

Depends on your tastes obviously but

Solomun +1, Sunday in Pacha
    HYTE, Wednesday in Amnesia
    Tale of Us, Thursday in Space
    Maceo Plex - Tuesday in Pacha

should all be whopper. Was at the first two last year and both were v good, Solomun in particular (Sven Vath was his +1).

Advertisement