Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed phone line?

Options
  • 16-04-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I want to enquire about getting a fixed phone line installed to my property.
    Primary reason is to get broadband and move away from mobile broadband.
    Can you let me know what needs to be done and what the costs involved are? There has never been a fixed line to the house.
    Please let me know what needs to be done?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

just_manu wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to enquire about getting a fixed phone line installed to my property.
    Primary reason is to get broadband and move away from mobile broadband.
    Can you let me know what needs to be done and what the costs involved are? There has never been a fixed line to the house.
    Please let me know what needs to be done?

Thanks.
    Hi just_manu,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

A new installation would be required to bring a new phone line into your property. The standard lead time is up to ten working days however sometimes the installation can take longer than this due to site requirements.

There would be no charge for installation however a contract would apply, I would recommend contacting our sales team and they would be more than happy to discuss this in further detail. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them on-line on https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/ ;

-Pamela 

Advertisement