Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning iOS Development Book Recommendations?

Options
  • 16-04-2016 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to learn iOS App Development and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good e-book?

I did a small bit a years ago in college back when it was Objective-C but now I'm looking to start from scratch with Swift.

The reason a book would be my preferred choice is because I have an hour long commute in the morning and evening on the DART so internet access sucks and if I downloaded a Udemy course to my phone it would make it difficult to juggle both the phone and computer on my lap on a cramped and small space.

I'm thinking of "Hacking with Swift" by Paul Hudson, anyone look at this book before?

If anyone is curious, my aim is to learn App Dev because I enjoyed it when I did in the past so I aim to learn it for fun, if there is any money to be made on the side then that'll be a bonus and if the financial sector goes to hell and takes my Applications Support Job with it I might have more options.

Are there any good meetups/groups in Dublin for App Development?

Thanks,
    Con

Comments

Advertisement