Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Of Ireland problem iPad app

Options
  • 16-04-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have this trouble also for the past month or so. When I try to log in on my Bank Of Ireland 

iPad app I get "cannot connect to network Cancel". I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but

the  problem still persists. It used to be fine before, now it's a pain. Any help out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Den3 wrote: »
    I have this trouble also for the past month or so. When I try to log in on my Bank Of Ireland 

iPad app I get "cannot connect to network Cancel". I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but

the  problem still persists. It used to be fine before, now it's a pain. Any help out there.
    I get this every time. Been like that for ages and has been reported by users on here, along with an issue when the box to input your access code and PIN was hidden behind the keypad. Just choose 'retry' and it works. It's annoying though. At least they fixed the input fields being hidden by the keypad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Den3 wrote: »

Hi Den3, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you’re having difficulties logging into the app.

We haven't had any other reports of this issue and I’ll follow up on this with our mobile banking team now, thanks.

Nicola

Advertisement