Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile service coverage

Options
  • 16-04-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

We live in Ballycullen, Dublin and for some reason have little or no mobile reception in our house. I am with meteor, but am told that 3 provide a better coverage, is this right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Maybe try the three forum? Not an android issue so you could be waiting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

You may want to have a look at the general Mobile forum or the Talk to 3 forum.. 3s coverage ranges from about ok to non-existant in many cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

we just bought 2 top-up vouchers for 20 euro each for 3 mobile and they both not working, I contacted live chat I got problem sorted just in one hour, they gave me 30 euro instead of 20, but... wait.. my husbands voucher still did not work and we are contacting them since 31/12/2016 and every staff is giving us 24 hours to sort out the problem, my husband already three days with no credit and "imagine" they recommend us to buy a new credit voucher.

the coverage for 3 mobile is horrible!
    internet is horrible!
    so, you get what you pay for, I would never change my O2, but we had to.

Guys think twice for this service!!!!

Advertisement