Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Medicine: Subject Requirements

Options
  • 16-04-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello everyone,

I would like to confirm that I have the correct subject choices/ requirements for Veterinary.

This is from UCD's website:
    Leaving Certificate: Passes in six subjects including English, Irish, a third language, Mathematics, Chemistry (Min HC3) & one other recognised subject. Two of the six subjects must be minimum HC3.

My ordinary level subjects are:
    • Maths
    • Irish

My higher level subjects are:
    • English
    • French
    • Business
    • Chemistry
    • Biology

So am I good to go?

-Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your subjects are fine, but is it not a big ask to get the points requirements with 2 OL subjects? You don't have any room for a mess-up on any paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Lucky Leprechaun

spurious wrote: »
    Your subjects are fine, but is it not a big ask to get the points requirements with 2 OL subjects? You don't have any room for a mess-up on any paper.

Oh opps I also do Geography! So I'm doing 6HL Subjects and 2OL.

Advertisement