Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2016

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

Didn't see that one coming, though it was obvious Chicago wanted rid of him. Feel sorry for Rose, he'll never be the guy he once was due to the injuries. Hard to believe it's 5 years since he was the youngest ever MVP.

D12 to Knicks and they will be over hyped to the max next year

While Im screaming what year is this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

If only the Knicks had waited 1 more day...Jeremy Lin is available! ;)

si.com stating everyone from 2-8 looking to ship their draft picks. Could get very interesting.

So Charles Barkley said on the new Bill Simmons TV show last night that LeJon wasn't even in his All Time Top 5.........good job he's not a poster on here then isn't it? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

si.com stating everyone from 2-8 looking to ship their draft picks. Could get very interesting.

Pacers have already shipped their 20th pick for Thad Young. Good move I think anyway.

Also got Jeff Teague from the Hawks. George Hill is with the Jazz now. Best of luck to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

So Charles Barkley said on the new Bill Simmons TV show last night that LeJon wasn't even in his All Time Top 5.........good job he's not a poster on here then isn't it? :rolleyes:

is there anywhere online that we can see the show as I guess it aint going to be on TV over here

McLoughlin wrote: »
    is there anywhere online that we can see the show as I guess it aint going to be on TV over here

Yes.

Google it (sorry, can't be more specific re streaming etc due to thread rules)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

Yes.

Google it (sorry, can't be more specific re streaming etc due to thread rules)

Thread rules are a curse

They have constantly held us back being sound

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Kobe248 wrote: »
    Thread rules are a curse

They have constantly held us back being sound

Yep, we love not being sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,312 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I wasn't on about you, I was actually defending you :) Its the other guy that just pops in to stir up crap, typically its good discussion in here but the trolls pop in after they see the big headlines on espn and sky sports

I'm most definitely not trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I wasn't on about you, I was actually defending you :) Its the other guy that just pops in to stir up crap, typically its good discussion in here but the trolls pop in after they see the big headlines on espn and sky sports

I'm most definitely not trolling.
    Ok, fair enough, I look forward to reading your posts come next playoff finals.

Some comments on the Bill Simmons podcast from Bill Simmons (who's a James fan btw):

If Draymond Green plays Game 5, GSW win.

He (James) got Draymond suspended. It was a gamesmanship move.

From the Open Floor Sports Illustrated (Ben Golliver, Andrew Sharp) podcast (also James fans):
    Kiki Vandeweghe should be the runner-up in the Finals MVP Award (for suspending Green). If Green plays Game 5, GSW win.

Obviously, if that happened, everything changes on the James narrative.
    I'm curious - are they trolling too?

Advertisement