Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best clinic in Ireland for breast implants?

Options
  • 16-04-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all
    I am looking to get a breast augmentation/enlargement this summer and although I have contacted and arranged a consultation with a few clinics I am still making a decision on who to go with.

I would love any feedback or advice from women who have had an enlargement here in Ireland and which clinic you went with.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

MOD Hi OP, I've moved your thread over to the Beauty forum as you'll get better responses over there. Please take note of the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mfarr3ll

I haven't had this done but I have seen a lot of fitness competitors and models use the avoca clinic louise quinn and orla hopkins did videos showing the before and after results I don't know where the former miss world or the blogger with the contour palette went but I'd say there to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

The Aesthetic Institute, Dublin, Dr Colin Riordan is highly regarded. Surgery in Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mummy5

Mfarr3ll wrote: »
    I haven't had this done but I have seen a lot of fitness competitors and models use the avoca clinic louise quinn and orla hopkins did videos showing the before and after results I don't know where the former miss world or the blogger with the contour palette went but I'd say there to.

Hi thanks for your reply. I've booked a consultation with the Avoca for May 😊 I saw they have Sosueme advertised on their website as a client so she must have went there. I've seen some really great reviews about the Avoca so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mummy5

Spirogyra wrote: »
    The Aesthetic Institute, Dublin, Dr Colin Riordan is highly regarded. Surgery in Blackrock.

Hi thanks for your reply I've not heard of this clinic but I'm going to have a look into it :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

mummy5 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for your reply I've not heard of this clinic but I'm going to have a look into it :-)
    He can simulate results, via a whole body scanner,like an xray machine, nobody else in the country can do this,cost is e5300 plus consultations.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

I had mine done at Auralia Clinic by Dr Salman and would happily recommend him to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rubykate

Mummy5!!!
    Did you end up using the avoca clinic? I'm booked in and petrified!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Miss_K

Kerry25x wrote: »
    I had mine done at Auralia Clinic by Dr Salman and would happily recommend him to anyone.

Hi, how much was the surgery? I cant find information about the price on their page

Advertisement