Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons as a present

Options
  • 17-04-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong forum..

I'm looking for guitar lessons in Dublin as a present to a friend. She's played a bit but is basically a beginner. The issue is she works shifts and so it'd have to be on a flexible schedule, so many of the classes offered are out.

I was thinking the best bet is students at music academies etc so I tried mailing those I could find on google.

But I'm sure there's a better way to go about it and that someone here would know! What would you do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pepijn89

I think students at music academies are a good bet, instead of email them you could ask reception if you can put up a notice somewhere. Most will have a notice board for just this type of thing. I'm sure they wouldn't mind not having set times for the lessons either.

If that doesn't work try DoneDeal (just search for 'guitar lessons' in Dublin) or similar websites, they'll always have something on offer which might be what you're looking for. If all else fails... think of a different present?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 edwardmp2

Hi There,

Not sure if you're still looking for guitar lessons but I teach in Dublin, I will private message you about my website and details.

Kind Regards,
    Ed

Advertisement