Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys Eyebrow Bar

Options
  • 17-04-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

My brows are in need of a 'doing'. Has anyone tried Pennys beauty bar for eyebrow threading/waxing (if they do eyebrow waxing) and would you recommend them? Also, I'm planning on heading in Tuesday morning, should I try to book? (Don't even know if you can book).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ive heard there's one good threader in particular at the bar but I've heard and saw many horror stories

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Is the Pennys on Henry st/ Mary St the only one with the nail/brow bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

dashdoll wrote:
    Is the Pennys on Henry st/ Mary St the only one with the nail/brow bar?

Yes.

OP, I've had my brows done there a few times now and it's been fine. Some girls doing it are better than others, staff seem to be constantly changing. But I prefer to go to a salon for a bit of privacy, especially if I'm getting my lips or chin threaded.

Advertisement