Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modding stuff give away

Options
  • 17-04-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Doing a clear out at the moment and I have some stuff from when I used to mod:

I can do out a definitive list if you want but here is some of the stuff. I havent used the stuff in a while but they should be good

Xbox 360:
    Power brick
    Tools I used to use for modding the drives (TE probe 3 , ck pro (or something, I cant remeber their names) etc)
    Cool runner jtag chip
    Opening tool

PSP
    3 Psps that look complete (have not tested them)
    Various batteries (some pandora)
    512mb genuine memory card that had the exploit on it

Xbox
    Various adapters - controllers to USB and vice versa
    IR Remote and reciever
    Splinter Cell and memory card (which i assume has the exploit stuff on it)
    Some other retail games (Red card soccer, vice city ...)
    About 10 demos for some reason (I can dump these if you dont want them)
    I think an eeprom reader

Wii
    A wii key and wii clip
    A spare drive motherboard

FreeMcboot Memory card for PS2 (I have 1.6 written on it)

All the above is free to whoever wants it. I'm based in Athlone. Will be in Galway regularly enough. Not often in Dublin. I can post it if you'd cover the postage.

I'd prefer to give it to someone who might use it rather than putting it on adverts. For easiness sake i'd prefer not to split.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I'll put my name down for the PSP and Original Xbox stuff please, I'll be passing through Athlone over the next two weekends

[Edit] If you've no other takers for the Wii or 360 items by the time I'm passing, I'll take those too. I won't put them on Adverts, I promise ;)

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I'm passing Athlone this evening, again on Sunday afternoon, and can collect these. Fully understand if you'd prefer to leave this thread run longer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

How much P&P for the 360 stuff and a psp and pandora to Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'll have a PSP & pandora battery if there's one going still, will cover postage, won't be going on adverts, personal use only :)

Advertisement