Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is ****ed up! Motor doping is very real.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I heard it last night. I think I'm reserving judgement - clearly in yer man's interest to talk it up (in the first place) if he's signed a big deal with a broadcaster. He wasn't giving much away to Gilroy, except the fact that he'd dealt with Ferrari, which makes Armstrong's reaction on Friday to the questioning even more suspect!

There does seem to be a change in style of certain riders since motor checks came into place though, so definitely reserving judgement rather than dismissing it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'll also reserve judgement. "Man who makes and sells hidden motors in unfounded claims case" may also be the headline.

Advertisement