Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Topaz charger templeville road Dublin

• 17-04-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭

I notice this FCP carries no esb ecars markings , are some installed by topaz themselves ?

Comments

Don't think so.

I certainly haven't heard of any other company installing fast chargers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

Just absolutely no ecar markings or contact numbers, and an interesting sign on the side under " Topaz" that gives instructions and then says " pay in the shop " !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

Nope... It's definitely ESB who paid for it.

Cable keeps getting water in too. Not the most reliable of locations.

Ah I think those early chargers in the Topaz farages had the "please pay in Shop" sticker. But they're all ESBN.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mmclo

Yeh pay in shop nearly threw me :-)

Theres a few old ones knocking around where you dont need a card, one near in Ashford Apple Green (blocked by construction works now) and Navan (?) they're all very clunky

• Advertisement
Advertisement