Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Username [Office attention needed]

Options
  • 17-04-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi,

I've subscribed with a view to changing my username. How do I do this?

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to ask in the subscribers forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=331

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wigsa100

Thank you very much.

It's not letting me access that forum. Does it take a while for subscriptions to go through?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then the office will need to manually add it in the morning.

Thank you Spear

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've updated your profile with the subscription now wigsa100, thanks for subscribing :)

Thank you Niamh!

Still can't see anywhere I can change my username. Can someone please instruct me on how to do this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

All you need to do is start a thread in the Subscriber's forum asking for your username to be changed from [current username] to [new username] and one of the Admins will take it from there.

-Shield.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You need to update your User Group to "Subscribers". Go into your profile and click on User CP. On the left hand side of the screen that appears you'll find "Group memberships". Click on that, select "Subscribers" and click on Update. This will change the stars under your user name to 4 red stars and will give you access to the Subscribers forum that Spear linked to above.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement