Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering the Future 3/05/2016

Options
  • 17-04-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

My latest gas bill says:

03/05/2016 Your Powering Rewards Saving €10.00

My last voucher was redeemed on the 24/03/16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

Once a Powering Rewards voucher is redeemed on a certain account, €10 is applied against the next bill issued.

If you have any queries regarding your latest Electric Ireland bill could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    • A brief outline of your query
    We would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi  Brige,

I don't have any voucher pending as message below confirms and this info is correct.

Sorry! You have already used a €10 voucher against this account on the Thursday, March 24, 2016.You can only use a voucher on this account every 60 days. You can redeem another SuperValu €10 voucher against this account on Monday, May 23, 2016.

I'll wait and see if I get a freebie:D

danjo

Advertisement