Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons Den 2016

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TippPat

dee_mc wrote: »
    I can't imagine the texture of these crisps being any good, what do you reckon Red Kev?

I have tried them....and they are awesome!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Saw clip there saying it's coming back soon...no date given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Sunday at 9.

Robot wars on before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

do you see the irish fella with his product kids flush :)

i thought it was a great idea, glad he got an investment...i'm surprised the others were so reluctant, i can see it selling in mothercare and boots easy

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

fryup wrote: »

i thought it was a great idea, glad he got an investment...i'm surprised the others were so reluctant, i can see it selling in mothercare and boots easy

None of the dragons mentioned it but all I could think the whole time was don't most people have a handle to flush the toilet? You only really see the buttons in commercial settings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^

push buttons are on the majority of domestic toilets now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

fryup wrote: »

When I saw it I was thinking big sales in the US, cos they love crap! :)

Advertisement