Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikes and other machines

Options
  • 17-04-2016 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone!
    Can't remember my password so anonymous for this - sorry!
    Anyway I was just wondering where people bring their kids to ride their bikes, go carts, ride ons, three wheeled contraptions etc

We live on an estate on a hill. Theres the local park but I'm wondering where else young kids use all these vehicles!
    I recently saw an ad for a go cart with a neft gun attached and I'm wondering where kids actually ride these things safely. And these... I think they are called "rockers" the kid usually almost lies flat, and pony cycles? For over 200 quid the kid would want to be going further than the hall.

So, where do your kids ride/drive/cycle such things?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

We have a park and playground nearby, so that's where we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Your rough location may help suggestions. Mainly see them in the local "public parks", such as St Catherine's demise (Leixlip/Lucan), and on the grounds of Castletown House, Celbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

We use the public amenity walkway... Old railway line.

Advertisement