Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time chef course questions

Options
  • 18-04-2016 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all,
    I've been doing a level 6 course in dkit in culinary arts and working weekends a kitchen with a chef who teaches me as much as he can, hense I'm considering switching to a part time course to continue the education, however dkit doesn't run this course any more due to lack of interest, so Crumlin's National Traineeship in Professional Cookery is the best option I can see, it's only 1 day a week in the college and the rest is in work. Really I would like to get in to work as soon as I can because it's what I love doing.
    I was just wondering if anyone has done any of these types of courses and what kind of experience they had with it?
    Also if anyone knows of a similar course closer to dundalk that would be nice:L.
    And if I could go into the second year of the course after I've completed my first year of the level 6.
    Really any information/advice that anyone has would be really appreciated.
    Thank you very much:)

Advertisement