Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum break download code

Options
  • 18-04-2016 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Not sure where to post this but I got quantum break and Alan wake download codes free with the Xbox one I just bought and it would take way too long for me to download them. Is there anything I can do with them? Don't want to go donedeal or adverts route too many time wasters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

lexuslad wrote: »
    Not sure where to post this but I got quantum break and Alan wake download codes free with the Xbox one I just bought and it would take way too long for me to download them. Is there anything I can do with them? Don't want to go donedeal or adverts route too many time wasters.

Is it possible for you to download using a friends broadband connection?

Maybe eBay would be better?

I would be more than happy to take quantum break off your hands;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

The_N4sir wrote: »
    Is it possible for you to download using a friends broadband connection?

Maybe eBay would be better?

I would be more than happy to take quantum break off your hands;):D

Wouldn't make a difference it's so slow where I live. Want to swap something for it ?

Wouldn't make a difference it's so slow where I live. Want to swap something for it ?

I was only joking :)
    I wouldn't have anything to swap anyway.

This thread could help you out:
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055517897/92

On my phone at the moment so apologies for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Just leave it running over the weekend if you have to.

Zillah wrote: »
    Just leave it running over the weekend if you have to.

This seems like a better idea.

OP how slow would the internet be where you live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

The_N4sir wrote: »
    This seems like a better idea.

OP how slow would the internet be where you live?

Currently downloading an 8gb update file for black ops 3, it's been downloading for about 17 hours now and it's on 7%. Would take 2 weeks to download quantum break

Currently downloading an 8gb update file for black ops 3, it's been downloading for about 17 hours now and it's on 7%. Would take 2 weeks to download quantum break

Wow..... That is ridiculous.
    The thread linked above would be your best bet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Think i'm gonna be in the same boat. should have checked when i bought the xbox that it was an actual game and not a digital download

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Id be interested in the code if anybody wants to PM. We can sort out a deal?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MOD NOTE:

OP, you're going to have to sell it, or swap it unfortunately. The lack of decent broadband in some places is really crippling, and it's only going to get worse. Quantum Break is a pretty big game (with TV episodes that are download only, they're not even on the disc), but I'd say it'll be eclipsed in size in the next couple of years.

Options are to sell it (which can't be done here, take it to adverts.ie or similar), or to swap it in the game swap thread, which you've already found. Hope you find a taker there.

As such, I'm closing this thread so it doesn't turn into another swap thread.

CIAB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement