Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead generation - best structure?

Options
  • 18-04-2016 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi folks,
    I am thinking of building a website that would be a lead generator for an industry that I would see as not being as modern as it could be as regards most of the operators' presence on the web.

The website would be very user friendly and conversion oriented and would take payments online.

I would then pass the work on to the actual service providers and obviously keep a cut of the earnings.

I would base it around a subscription model so that any customers earned would be repeat business.

The industry in question has a number of positive aspects as to why this model would work well and the 'gap' is from having hassle as a customer myself.

I have a few questions;

I assume I'd need to be set up as a company to do this?

In order to make things as easy as possible it would probably be best if I sent all the work to a single company (at least to begin with). However this means they'll be doing the work branded as their company which might be contradictory in terms of the experience but I don't think it'd matter too much as long as they do a decent job. Thoughts?

My supplier might nab the client by asking them to go direct rather than through me, but I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Would it be legitimate in the sense that I can express in the terms and conditions that my website is just a leads generator and I'm not responsible for the quality of work or any associated complications?

Thanks

Advertisement