Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars Windscreen smashed in Sundays Well

Options
  • 18-04-2016 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

I was walking this morning in Sundays well and walking through Sundays well to the city I spotted 4 cars that had been parked, had their windscreens smashed in, and a few weeks before that spotted 2 other cars up there with their windscreens smashed in. Obviously its the same person/s doing it, seems to be a very dangerous area to park your car over night, feel sorry for all the people who have had their cars attacked cause they are more than likely living there and have no where else to put them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Where on Sundays Well?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

gimmick wrote: »
    Where on Sundays Well?

if you are walking on Sundays well to go towards the city, so the area before the church after the butchers shop there was three cars along that road with their windscreen smashed and then down the hill getting nearer to the city where there's a line of cars allowed park there cause there is an apartment there was a car there with their windscreen smashed in. And a few weeks back there was another car with its windscreen smashed down there and another one up again before the church. I walk that way every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Lived there a few years ago, heard a few lads shouting and smashing noises as we were just heading in to town. Followed them out and they'd taken off over a dozen wing mirrors. Phoned the guards to let them know a time in case they wanted to check CCTV but never heard anything. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

The area is generally grand,this kind of thing usually happens on weekends unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I park my car down the road on the North Mall. Never had any trouble. Although did see a smashed windscreen about a month ago just a few cars down from mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

There was actually 5 cars in total had their windscreen smashed in cause I walked up again there this evening after work. It's Terrible.

Advertisement