Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1509 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Trainee bob

yea what happened imcg,you have me worried now

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭GW88

Nothing like putting the fear off god into people and leaving them in suspense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Guys of they were him chinning people you would have all found out at the same time, relax.

If they were chinning people*

i understand that banter but at the same time he order could reply

• Advertisement

i understand that banter but at the same time he order could reply

Mate they just received massively disappointing news, he/she is under no obligation to tell us what happened, lay off it a bit.

don't put it on a public forum then and expect nobody to comment on it ,they took privacy out of it when they posted it and have now caused a stir

No if the merit list was bring discarded they would have told you.

You want to be a peeler, have empathy for Christ's sake.

They needed to vent. That is what a forum is for. Maybe due to their circumstances they can't talk to anyone close to them for security reasonS.

Not causing a stir at all. You are still in the queue and they are not. No need to be so insensitive and condescending.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭recruit099

Only time I’ve agreed with banterbus! If you were out aswell you’d of been told

I know how it feels so I have so sympathy for people who think that because someone has vented that they have to justify it. Who the hell do you think you are?

• Advertisement

Lets all take a step back and assess the suituation here for a moment. Personally I was intrigued to see what happened but if that not being disclosed that’s fine. But the way it has went on it isn’t a witch hunt or who can come up with the better come back ffs. What’s happened has happened, wee all move on and await our own fortune, we are all meant to be in the same team here.

I just know how that disappointment feels and this place is for us to support each other, but to go on and state that they were stirring the pot when they were asking for our support...

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭shanevendrell

There is a March squad going in and as of two weeks ago that is a fact. Would say this is likely a vetting or medical related fail.

Chill.

In my opinion I’d say calls from next week is a guess

so guys my message has been totally misinterpreted and has been jumped on ,of course I have sympathy for them, all I was saying was that meaning to or not ,of course it would make people feel un easy or even paranoid about their own situation.banter has me painted out to be some heartless monster when in fact I said nothing personal except how i felt and didn't say it in a vicious attack , this is supposed to be a forum in which I am able to do this , just the same way as anyone else .

Is that right aye bob

recruit099 wrote: »
    Is that right aye bob
    yes

Is that right aye bob
    yes

Grow a thicker skin

You had a go at someone when they are most vulnerable and now want to play the victim...

that's the attitude guysðŸ‘ðŸ¼

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭majgreen

Keep it on topic guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Kiwi18

I know it’s in this board somewhere but I can’t find it, what happens if you miss the call? Do they call back?

They apparently a discreet voicemail but also send an email

Any calls today?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Anotherhopeful

Does anyone know how long it is between the calls going out and the start date for GV?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chucky1011

Anyone else spend most of the day waiting for there phone to ring ? Guess it will be Monday Tuesday now! Back to waiting

Phone calls I’ve noticed start going out on the Tuesday here to hoping should be this week coming!!!

Does anyone know how long it is between the calls going out and the start date for GV?
    usually 4-5 week between your call and start date. Give or take.

Phone calls I’ve noticed start going out on the Tuesday here to hoping should be this week coming!!!
    There's one thing you'll learn quickly in the job... dont apply logic or common sense...

• Advertisement

Nothing today yet I’m guessing?

Advertisement