Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSNI Recruitment 1509 Campaign

1251252253254255257»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Joeydefish8

Interesting...... I hope there are a few that haven't had the call yet. I’m still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 recruit09

You will! I’d say this was the first day of calls, my friend was on the same AC score as me and she got into the april intake so I was maybe one of the first ones to be called today if I just missed the last intake

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Anotherhopeful

Interesting...... I hope there are a few that haven't had the call yet. I’m still waiting.

I got my call really late in the afternoon I would imagine I was the last of today's calls. I think may will be a big squad. What score are you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Joeydefish8

I got my call really late in the afternoon I would imagine I was the last of today's calls. I think may will be a big squad. What score are you on?

54.5! Bottom of the pile! Was caught off guard with the calls today.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Really?! They'd be calling people off the street next if that number got any lower LOL :pac: Oh well, a pass is a pass! Good luck to you all. I hope to follow in your footsteps in the not to distant future.

• Advertisement

I was 54.5 aswel I believe!!! Patiently waiting on forms now

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭rlwni

Well done everyone!!! Maybe we will see yous on your induction as we met a few in the squad before us, so pleased for all of us!! 1509 will forever be a massive part of our lives in one way or another :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

So is that everyone from 1509 done guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dilly_dilly

Unfortunatley not yet.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Still waiting for a call mate? Hope its not going to yet another 1509 intake for june

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

I suspect anyone left will be added to the first 1710 squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dilly_dilly

Still waiting for a call mate? Hope its not going to yet another 1509 intake for june
    Still waiting on vetting clearance, after waiting this long and seeing the other scores getting calls can't help but hoping it could be anytime now

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Saladhands

Hi guys, got the call the other day aswell, normally how long is it until you get the forms out.

Saladhands wrote: »
    Hi guys, got the call the other day aswell, normally how long is it until you get the forms out.

I've got mind today got the call on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭GW88

To all the 04/18’s I wish you luck and I’ll see you soon. Been deferred due to reasons beyond my control but I’m a fighter and will be there Tibet my place which I’ve worked my ass of for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Anyone here still waiting to get the call??

NiK9 wrote: »
    Anyone here still waiting to get the call??

awaiting vetting sorting me out again 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

Where you in 1509 campaign if so how long has the wait been from you passes the ac

Where you in 1509 campaign if so how long has the wait been from you passes the ac

Recruit 6 wrote: »

I scored not too far off this. We had the cheating scandal in the middle of our recruitment you won't have the same wait time! Ours was probably almost 2 yrs I think

• Advertisement

I scored not too far off this. We had the cheating scandal in the middle of our recruitment you won't have the same wait time! Ours was probably almost 2 yrs I think
    Are you in the job now or college

College

College
    Hope you do well . You have waited for it that long you deserve it

Any1 got an email address for contacting vetting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

GW88 wrote: »
    Any1 got an email address for contacting vetting?

Ring 101 and they maybe able to answer your questions or signpost you the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sades89

Hello. I just wanted to ask anyone still on here for reference, did they call everyone on the list who had passed the PSNI managed stages? Or did some people just miss out and have to apply again?

My husband has just passed everything for the 1710 campaign but there seem to be a lot of people still left on the list even though they have already appointed 400 officers?

I’m a bit afraid they will just close up shop and say they have enough!

Does anyone know if that has happened before?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 giny01

Hi,

It doesn't make sense for them to do this. It's cost a lot of money for the process so far. If you have a look on their website they have stated they will continue to progress 2017 along with pulling forward the top few of 2018, courses are also April, May and June :) hope this helps!

Advertisement