Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plant identification help

Options
  • 18-04-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi

I'm getting backyard ready....there are loads of weeds. Can anyone identify two plants in photo. Are they both weeds? I'm hoping One on left us young foxglove?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭OUTOFSYNC

OUTOFSYNC wrote: »
    Wrong photo above....

Here's correct photo....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

In the photo in post #1 I think I can see a geum on the left, an astilbe in the centre and possibly a wallflower (but too hazy to be sure) on the upper right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The green leafy one on the right looks like plantain - can't really make out the others but did see a lost peg ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭OUTOFSYNC

Thanks...I cant get the real picture up....there is Mrs j Bradshaw and astilbe there.from last year....there was foxglove directly to right of blue peg.....was hoping that young plant was it growing back....but I think it's a weed... Mole plant?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,456 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Foxgloves have a broad leaf, so that rosette-type plant is not a foxglove.

• Advertisement
Advertisement