Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service, body paint damaged

Options
  • 18-04-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, my car VW passat went in for an annual service today, it has a full service history and 2 owners from new.

Collected the car this evening and there are chunks of paint work missing from different areas of the car. I rang the garage 20 minutes after getting home and they said that they had power washed the car. The car had just been hand washed yesterday by my husband and was spotless so we know that there was no paint work damaged before we left it in to garage.

I have a meeting with the service manager and the body work person at the VW garage tomorrow. Just wondering has any one had this problem before and what was done about it?

I'm very annoyed because there are some real noticeable pieces of paint taken of the car from them power washing it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Motors forum, and take it from there.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Advertisement