Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy digital codes for games?

Options
  • 18-04-2016 10:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

I'm a noob to this forum. I've had a look and I don't see anything that can answer this question. I could have overlooked it so please don't shoot me.

Recently, I decided to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider but €70 (direct from the Xbox store) was a little steep. I went onto Game.co.uk and found Rise of the Tomb Raider for digital download for a few euros cheaper (after converting their price in £ to €).

Are there any Irish game retail sites where I can buy digital codes for less than what the Xbox store charges?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

You can check out cdkeys.com If you like their FB page you get an extra 5% off your purchase.
    Aside from that, some of us like to take a quick flight to the likes of Russia or Argentina for purchasing cheap games, we're not allowed to talk about the actual process on here but google is your friend.
    Also, you might want to get the Revolut App, I use that when making purchases, even on the likes of Amazon.
    Its a Virtual Credit Card that you can topup, very handy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

we're not allowed to talk about the actual process on here but google is your friend.

Thanks. I found Rise of the Tomb Raider even cheaper on that site. Damn it. Too late now. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Its a Virtual Credit Debit Card that you can topup, very handy

Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks. I found Rise of the Tomb Raider even cheaper on that site. Damn it. Too late now. :mad:

Use Digital Games Prices to check games prices on different Xbox regions.

They have an android app as well.

Rise of The Tomb Raider is cheapest from the Norwegian Store at €26.77

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

Here they sell membership,money codes and game codes for cheap Solution 1: Update your security information

<MOD Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

Here they sell membership,money codes and game codes for cheap Copy link below into search bar.(i had to shorten the link as im a new user cant post links) :)
    <MOD Snip>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

nathanq wrote: »
    Here they sell membership,money codes and game codes for cheap Copy link below into search bar.(i had to shorten the link as im a new user cant post links) :)
    <MOD Snip>

I've no problem with linking to almost any website, but don't include a referral link in it.

Also, for anyone thinking of using that website, I think it's shady af. Any website that suggests that you get "insurance" to prevent your code being rejected is not one that I'd recommend, never mind the damage it does to small indie developers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Rise of the Tomb raider is only 30 in argos.

just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Rise of the Tomb raider is only 30 in argos.

just saying.

Its €45 in Argos

Advertisement