Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debits and UNPfee's

Options
  • 18-04-2016 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi,

I received a UNPfee earlier this month of €12.70 and more recently the NGO which I donate to received my monthly donation for this month.

Can you tell me who the UNPfee goes to? Can you give me a breakdown? I really hope much of it does not go to BOI. I would like to know either way.

Regards,

Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,

I received a UNPfee earlier this month of €12.70 and more recently the NGO which I donate to received my monthly donation for this month.

Can you tell me who the UNPfee goes to? Can you give me a breakdown? I really hope much of it does not go to BOI. I would like to know either way.

Regards,

Darren
    Hi Darren, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

The €12.70 is a charge that's applied by Bank of Ireland if a standing order, cheque or direct debit is returned unpaid from your account.

You can get some more information on fees and charges for your current account here.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement