Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 4th Annual Irish Beer Mile Championships. July 2nd 2016

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

For everyone interested

Sunday, July 27th at 3pm.

Damn, I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DrDrankEngine

Hi,

I've created a new thread on boards for this year's national beer mile (you'll need to remove the spaces from the link, I haven't posted enough times on boards for it to allow me to share it properly):

www. boards. ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104379811#post104379811

The date for the 5th annual Irish Beer Mile Championships is Sunday, August 27th at 3pm. (note: I accidentally wrote July in a previous post - that was wrong - it is August!)

Not breaking with tradition, we'll be running on the National Beer Mile track in Kilbogget Park.

The rules are the same as before, pay particular attention to get beers of the right size (12oz ~350ml) and percentage (min 5%) because these are hard to find in Ireland.

There's also a facebook page for the event (again, remove the spaces)
    www. facebook. com/events/119823755335863

I'm hoping we'll have as good a turnout as in previous years :-)

On on!

DrDrankEngine

DrDrankEngine

Brilliant to see movement on this. Just as an aside, are you a completely new poster? Are you a previous competitor in Kilbogget?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DrDrankEngine

davedanon wrote: »
    Brilliant to see movement on this. Just as an aside, are you a completely new poster? Are you a previous competitor in Kilbogget?
    I was there for the Bray Beer Mile in June (https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/62494/419362.jpeg and the guys were saying that they were looking for someone to organise so I volunteered.

While I've done a few other beer miles this will be my first Kilbogget. And yes, I'm new to boards.

So, did it happen?

• Advertisement
Advertisement