Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reep rewards rip-off

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Is this not kind of a fraud ???

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

van_beano wrote: »
    Tried to claim the bowling. Entered details, pressed submit, page hung, resubmitted only to be told link already used. No idea if it worked.

That happened to me too. Hopefully it worked anyway. The cinema passes are back btw if anyone is looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

No surprise I guess to get an email from Reep rewards yesterday. Here is an extract:

"IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - REEP REWARDS IS COMING TO AN END‏

Today it is with a heavy heart that we must announce that we are closing down the Reep Rewards business.

While we can no longer accept receipts, you are still entitled to redeem your Reep cent for the suite of rewards that appear in the app (rewards remain the same). However please note that the Reep Rewards programme will shut down at 2pm on Monday 16th May so you must redeem your Reep cent before that time. All rewards that are claimed will be dispatched over the following 14 days (by 30th May 2016).

We will be sending a few reminder emails during the week to remind you to redeem your Reep Cent."

My app shows my balance but I can't get into cash in it. Website shows HTTP: 404 error

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Got a generic email which I'm sure all of you got too, but just in case...
    Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have to claim my rewards?
    The Reep Rewards programme will close at 2pm on Monday 16th May, 2016 so you must redeem your Reep cent before that time. All rewards that are claimed will be dispatched by 30th May 2016 so please do not contact us until after 30th May if your reward has not arrived.

Where do I find the Rewards section?
    You can find the Rewards section in the app by:
    -Clicking the menu icon (the 3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the Reep app.
    -Select Profile from the side menu
    -On the Profile page click ‘Rewards’

How many rewards can I choose from?
    There are 10 rewards to choose from including the €50 cash out. Please see the Rewards section to see the list of rewards. If your Reep app is not displaying all 10 rewards then please swipe downwards 5 or 6 times on the Rewards section page to load the missing rewards.

Can I withdraw my Reep cent as cash?
    Reep cent is not a monetary currency. We have just one cash reward – which can be redeemed as €50 from your Reep balance. When you cash out we will send you an email which will request your PayPal ID so please look out for this email.

Can I redeem more than one reward?
    Yes, you can redeem as many rewards as you want as long as you have sufficient Reep cent to redeem the rewards.

What happens after I redeem a reward?
    After you redeem a reward we will send you a confirmation email within a few minutes to complete the order of your reward. Please look out for this email and follow the instructions. We will send you a confirmation email for each reward you order.

How do I receive my rewards?
    We transfer cash out rewards into PayPal accounts only.

All other rewards are sent through email or though the post.

Please read the instructions in the confirmation email you receive and supply the details we require to deliver your reward.

I entered my details to receive my reward and pressed ‘Submit’ but the page has timed out. What do I do?
    We apologise for the technical problem but we received your details and we will dispatch your order by 30th May.

When I click the link in the confirmation email I receive a message which says ‘’Sorry this link has already been used’’. What do I do?
    Please contact us at info@reeprewards.ie and we will fix this issue.

What happens if I do not receive a confirmation email?
    If you have not received your confirmation email please check the ‘Junk’ folder in your inbox. If you still have not received the confirmation email please email us at info@reeprewards.ie and tell us which reward you ordered. We will resend the confirmation email.

How long do I have to wait to receive my reward?
    All rewards that are claimed will be dispatched by 30th May 2016.

I have been inactive for a while and when I opened my Reep app I noticed that my Reep balance is €0.
    We have a policy of reclaiming Reep cent from accounts which have not earned Reep cent in over 30 days.

None of the answers above can help solve my problem.
    Please email us at info@reeprewards.ie with your question.

Thanks for all of your support!

The Reep Team

Emphasis is my own. Decided to cash out for cinema tickets. Just hope they arrive. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

At least now we know(assume) that they have received our details even though the submission page had timed out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ultravires0

Cashed out points for money and cinema vouchers. I received links for them but reeprewards.ie doesnt work. Has anyone else had any joy contacting them they are not responding to their email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Cashed out points for money and cinema vouchers. I received links for them but reeprewards.ie doesnt work. Has anyone else had any joy contacting them they are not responding to their email.

They got back to me by e-mail when the same thing happened it me. They said they were posting out the bowling vouchers in a few days, that was May 11th, still waiting.

I exchanged the balance on my account for cinema tickets on the 13th. Received a link by email. Filled in the details and received the tickets a few days later. I used the reeprewards app on my phone to redeem the points as I couldn't get reeprewards.ie to work either.

jordata wrote: »
    I exchanged the balance on my account for cinema tickets on the 13th. Received a link by email. Filled in the details and received the tickets a few days later. I used the reeprewards app on my phone to redeem the points as I couldn't get reeprewards.ie to work either.

I applied for the cinema tickets on the 11th and haven't received them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,571 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I got a voucher for the shave a few days ago, but am still awaiting my bowling voucher!

• Advertisement

...am still awaiting my bowling voucher!

Same here, over 2 weeks at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

I claimed for vouchers also and still havent received anything
    I presume nothing is coming at this stage?
    They're virtually not contactable at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

seriously lads, delete app. your life will be better for it.

mad m wrote: »

I can't, I spent an awful lot of time taking pictures of receipts for my 15 cents per receipt! It's pride at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

mad m wrote: »

You're not wrong
    Deleted mine a while back
    It was a great feeling
    Now just shop and scan left which is easier money

• Registered Users Posts: 4 9Lainey9

Has anyone received any rewards since this joke of a company went bust? I will be so cross if I dont get mine!

9Lainey9 wrote: »
    Has anyone received any rewards since this joke of a company went bust? I will be so cross if I dont get mine!

Traded my balance in for Cinema tickets on the 13th and received them very quickly. :cool:

I received 2 emails from them with links provided to redeem my rewards but neither link works . I have tried emailing them but no joy.
    jordata wrote: »
    Traded my balance in for Cinema tickets on the 13th and received them very quickly. :cool:

nope, heard/received nothing
    I've a feeling they only had a limited number of tickets,
    only a small number of valid links and
    once you had cashed in your points and had a zero balance,
    im guessing it was game over!
    for us that is!

No bowling tickets here yet, applied May 11th.

• Advertisement

Sso annoying lol after all my snapping ha!
    youngblood wrote: »
    nope, heard/received nothing
    I've a feeling they only had a limited number of tickets,
    only a small number of valid links and
    once you had cashed in your points and had a zero balance,
    im guessing it was game over!
    for us that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I emailed them last week about 3 cinema tickets, they replied straight away asking for my address again, I received them in the post yesterday.

Only problem is they are due to expire in 4 weeks but least I'll get to use them.

what email did you use?
    Could you pm/post here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

youngblood wrote: »
    what email did you use?
    Could you pm/post here?

I emailed them at info@reeprewards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭lau1247

Galadriel wrote: »
    I emailed them last week about 3 cinema tickets, they replied straight away asking for my address again, I received them in the post yesterday.

Only problem is they are due to expire in 4 weeks but least I'll get to use them.

did you redeem the ticket before, or you just chanced it with a direct email??

I have over 30 euro worth of cents, would be great if I can manage to get the ticket out of it.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I emailed them again the other day because I hadn't received my cinema vouchers and they arrived today. They're valid until the 7th of July so if anyone is waiting for them I'd email again so you have a bit of time to use them.

I e-mailed them again, I'll report back when I get word.

No sign of the cinema tickets I applied for early last month.

I emailed them last week and they responded saying they sent all the tickets out last week so if I don't get them today, I should email them again and they'll get me new ones. Surely they can tell from their system if I was included in the batch that went out? :confused:

Anyways... no tickets arrived today so I sent them an email. I doubt I'll get them though. :rolleyes: :(

Valentina wrote: »
    No sign of the cinema tickets I applied for early last month.

I emailed them last week and they responded saying they sent all the tickets out last week so if I don't get them today, I should email them again and they'll get me new ones. Surely they can tell from their system if I was included in the batch that went out? :confused:

Anyways... no tickets arrived today so I sent them an email. I doubt I'll get them though. :rolleyes: :(

Tickets arrived today! :D

Valid until July 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

Have received nothing here yet..
    Contacted them again too and told me they will send them out.

Advertisement