Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when outpatient phlebotomy in UCHG start for the day?

Options
  • 19-04-2016 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭

I have to get bloods taken,preferably early in the morning, but there's no indication of opening hours and of course, no one answers the phone.
    Anyone know if they'd be open at 8?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

I have to get bloods taken,preferably early in the morning, but there's no indication of opening hours and of course, no one answers the phone.
    Anyone know if they'd be open at 8?

Usually around 9 I think. They are on the wards at 8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Thank you Julabo. Pity it's not earlier but I'll find a way to get in at 9 one of the days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Could your gp do a blood test for you early one morning? Might save you running the gauntlet of parking at uhg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Could your gp do a blood test for you early one morning? Might save you running the gauntlet of parking at uhg.

You don't need to worry about parking too much if going in early. It's free for 20 mins and if you head straight to phlebotomy you'll usually be done in less than 20 minutes and get to avail of free parking

Advertisement