Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the lowerst monthly bill

Options
  • 19-04-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Can you move my account to that bill pay.
    I have raisd a complaint about this not been done in February but received no response.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Legits wrote: »
    I have raisd a complaint about this not been done in February but received no response.

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you wish to move your account from pay as you go go to bill pay this would need to be done in store or on-line. I'm afraid we would be unable to complete this request via e-mail.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Legits

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

If you wish to move your account from pay as you go go to bill pay this would need to be done in store or on-line. I'm afraid we would be unable to complete this request via e-mail.

-Pamela 
    Hi I can make it to a store I have tried the number many times but get nowhere that's why I raised a complaint.

Why cant I do this by PM.
    Can you check why my complaint was never responded to?

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela 
    Hi I can make it to a store I have tried the number many times but get nowhere that's why I raised a complaint.

Are you currently on a Pay as you go plan  Legits?
    Have the store advised as to why they are unable to process a bill pay order for your account?

Unfortunately I would be unable to process an order here. The standard lead time for a formal complaint is up to 20 working days.

-Pamela

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela 

Have the store advised as to why they are unable to process a bill pay order for your account?

Unfortunately I would be unable to process an order here. The standard lead time for a formal complaint is up to 20 working days.

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

I am already a Bill pay customer with just 5 month left on a 24 month plan I want to downgrade but everywhere I try I can do it.

I have tried by webchat, store and here now. I looged a complaint on the 23/02/16 and received a complaint reference number of 2122660 since then I have had no response.

I now will have to raise this to comreg as I cant get any help at all.

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela 

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

I am already a Bill pay customer with just 5 month left on a 24 month plan I want to downgrade but everywhere I try I can do it.

I have tried by webchat, store and here now. I looged a complaint on the 23/02/16 and received a complaint reference number of 2122660 since then I have had no response.

Hi Legits,

I'm afraid it is not possible to downgrade a bill pay mobile plan until you are not of contract. However if you are availing of a triple or quad play bundle, landline broadband tv etc. you will be able to downgrade your landline part of your bundle.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela 

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Hi Legits,

I'm afraid it is not possible to downgrade a bill pay mobile plan until you are not of contract. However if you are availing of a triple or quad play bundle, landline broadband tv etc. you will be able to downgrade your landline part of your bundle.

-Pamela 
    You are wrong!! as I am more than half way trough the contract I can downgrade.
    Read you own support section:
    http://support.eir.ie/webapp.asp?query=downgrade

Is there a reason for not responding to my complaint by letter as requested?

I will include this transcript in my complaint to comreg.

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela 

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Hi Legits,

-Pamela 
    You are wrong!! as I am more than half way trough the contract I can downgrade.

Apologies if I am mistaken  Legits,
    I would recommend contacting the retention department that would take care of these directly on 1800303454.

-Pamela 

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela

Are you currently on a Pay as you go plan Legits?

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Hi Legits,

-Pamela
    You are wrong!! as I am more than half way trough the contract I can downgrade.

Apologies if I am mistaken Legits,
    I would recommend contacting the retention department that would take care of these directly on 1800303454.

-Pamela
    There is no "if". You were cleary mistaken if you read the link? This wrong advise would have cost me money...

I have tried many times to speak to retention they don't answer and ignore my requests and have not dealt with my complaint that's why im here contacting you.

If you cant downgrade my account can you confirm why my complaint has been ignored as you have ignored this part of my query in all my previous posts.

Thanks
    Hi Legits,

-Pamela

Are you currently on a Pay as you go plan Legits?

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Hi Legits,

-Pamela
    You are wrong!! as I am more than half way trough the contract I can downgrade.

Apologies if I am mistaken Legits,

-Pamela
    There is no "if". You were cleary mistaken if you read the link? This wrong advise would have cost me money...

I have tried many times to speak to retention they don't answer and ignore my requests and have not dealt with my complaint that's why im here contacting you.

If you cant downgrade my account can you confirm why my complaint has been ignored as you have ignored this part of my query in all my previous posts.
    Apologies Legits,

I'll check this with the retention team, I cant issue orders from here but I will follow up on this for you.
    Please feel free to PM me your account number and I will check this and I will also check if there is a complaint logged on your account.

-Pamela 

Advertisement