Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV program guide

Options
  • 19-04-2016 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi from me, I just moved to eir getting the full TV/broadband package, which will be activated in the following days. I was browsing your site at the moment, looking at the available channels and I have a question: is it possible to see the program guide anywhere else than the TV box itself? I know from other providers that you can see the guide from your PC for example and something like this would be more convenient to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jdelis wrote: »
    Hi from me, I just moved to eir getting the full TV/broadband package, which will be activated in the following days. I was browsing your site at the moment, looking at the available channels and I have a question: is it possible to see the program guide anywhere else than the TV box itself? I know from other providers that you can see the guide from your PC for example and something like this would be more convenient to me.
    Hi  jdelis,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I'm afraid we would not have an on-line guide at the moment but I will have this relayed to the relevant department :) 

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭irishkopite 2011

You could always download the Eir vision go app which has a tv guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭jdelis

Thanks irishkopite 2011 , this sounds like a good idea. I am waiting to be connected on Saturday, so I hope everything goes smoothly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

You could always download the Eir vision go app which has a tv guide.
    That's irishkopite 2011 ;)

-Pamela 

If I want to see the program in my PC, do I have to register it as one of my two eir go devices?

And another question about the program guide: When I display the info for a show, is there a way to see the number of episode and season? I want to start watching or recording some series but if I can't see from the guide this info there is not much point for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch.  If you wish to view the programme you will need to register your PC as one of the two devices for the Eir vision go app. If you open the information on a particular programme it will only provide the information on this particular episode. There should be an option to record a full season or all episodes for this, I would suggest to contact the TV technical team on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 opt 3 opt 2 & they can advise you as best on this. Stacey

Thanks for the reply Stacey. I know how to record a whole series. But if for example the current episode is in mid-season, there is no point for me starting it. So it would be nice, when I look at the info of one episode, to have this kind of information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Apologies. I understand what you mean now. I will be sure to relay your feedback on in relation to this as I do agree this would be helpful. - Stacey

Advertisement