Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hoodie and tracksuit bottom brands?

Options
  • 19-04-2016 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm wondering what are good brands for hoodies and tracksuit bottoms because allot of the ones I currently have, have bobbled. Also is there anything to look out for to know if something isn't going to bobble? I would have thought it would depend on the material but that doesn't seem to be the case for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Are these for casual wear or for the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dvraiz

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    Are these for casual wear or for the gym?

Casual wear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I haven't had any Nike, Under Armour clothing bobble. Are you washing them at the correct temperature?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I haven't had any issues with Under Armour, Canterbury and Hollister tracksuit bottoms. As for hoodies, I have Superdry and Tommy Hilfiger hoodies for a good while and they are standing up the test of time

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dvraiz

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    I haven't had any Nike, Under Armour clothing bobble. Are you washing them at the correct temperature?

I'm pretty sure there being washed at the right temperature. I don't really have any Nike hoodies anymore, but from what I remember they didn't bobble. I'm just interested in what brands tend to bobble and what don't, so I can know what brands to choose from. I saw some nice hoodies in H&M, but I don't really know if they would bobble or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement