Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUCK QUACKS DON'T ECHO hosted LEE MACK with celebrity guests

Options
  • 19-04-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭

you can apply for free tickets for it here

Lee Mack's popular comedy show Duck Quacks Don't Echo, about amazing facts and trivia which will once again be recorded at Pinewood Studios!

Each celebrity guest on the show brings with them an incredible fact, such as ‘it is possible to start a fire by rapidly rubbing together two cool Ranch Doritos’ or ‘you can make diamonds from peanut butter.’ All the celebs believe that their fact is absolutely true and they’ll argue passionately for why it should win. In a series of incredible experiments and funny stunts, we find out whether the facts are true or just urban myths.

Expected guests are always subject to change, but here are some of the confirmed guests for the forthcoming recordings:

7pm Mon 25th April 2016: Rhod Gilbert, Ruth Jones, Richard Madeley
    7pm Wednesday 27th April 2016: Claudia Winkleman, Johnny Vegas, Joe Lycett
    4pm Friday 29th April 2016: Ross Kemp, Bob Mortimer
    7pm Friday 29th April 2016: Richard Osman, Jack Dee, Roisin Conaty
    4pm Tuesday 3rd May: Rob Brydon, Emma Bunton, Carol Vorderman
    7pm Tuesday 3rd May 2016: Alex Jones, Jason Byrne, Harry Enfield
    4pm Thursday 5th May: Hal Cruttenden, Gabby Logan
    7pm Thursday 5th May: Noel Fielding, Jason Manford, Caroline Flack

The shows will record at Pinewood Studios.

Booking is now open and you may apply online via our website at http://www.sroaudiences.com
    The minimum age for attendance at this show is 16. We shall notify successful applicants as quickly as possible by email with their eticket. We may not be able to issue tickets to everyone who applies. All tickets are issued free of charge and are strictly non-transferable.

You will also find details of, and be able to apply for, all the shows for which we are booking and be able to add yourself to the mailing lists for upcoming shows via our website at http://www.sroaudiences.com

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Applied for tickets. Got them but turned up at Pinewood only to discover 150 people there before me :(

Got given VIP tickets for a show of my choice and so went to see the 1st filming of the new Would I Lie to You instead :D

Great tip OP. Well worth the 2 minutes it took me to sign up !

Advertisement