Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I find spares for A 200sx S13

• 19-04-2016 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

My Nephew is doing up a rare Irish born '89 1.8 200sx. He's looking for a few parts, but is kinda at a loss where to go exactly. There's plenty of bits online, but he's hoping for somewhere more local. I've had a look around, but was hoping to find someone that kinda more specializes in drift car, and the likes. He's not looking to customize it, so standard parts, I would like to think, would be relatively handy to come across.

Some of the things he's looking for is a boot lid, and radiator cowling. He needs some engine parts too. I don't think there's a drift section in boards, so I reckoned here would be the better place to post.

Any help, as always, is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Unfortunately Ireland isn't the best country when it comes to serving the motoring hobbyists. Not exactly the same thing but I've been restoring an older car and almost every thing had to be sourced in the UK or Europe, there just isn't a big enough scene here to cater for anything that's not the norm.
    Best of luck with you're search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

SXOC
    DriftIreland
    Nissan (that'll hurt)

Generally you'll have to get bits from the Uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭selectamatic

There's a fella in mayo that breaks S chassis nissans and other popular drift cars not sure what part of mayo he's from but he used to have an add on done deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Thanks lads. I'll have a look and see. He doesn't mind getting from the UK, but bigger stuff like the bootlid would be more expensive by a nice bit.

The guy from Mayo would be a better bet if he has what he needs. Whatever the story, the parts will need to be got.

Since posting I had a look at driftireland. There's a lot of things going on there, but could be a good resource. Will need to check more

Oh, do you know if the S13 boot from a Jap car is the same as a European one?

Advertisement