Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Question

Options
  • 19-04-2016 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can you tell me how to print a bill from my eir Mobile? I need a hard copy and I don't have access to a bill when i log on. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Frank11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can you tell me how to print a bill from my eir Mobile? I need a hard copy and I don't have access to a bill when i log on. 

Thanks.
    Hi Frank11,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Is the bill appearing when you log into your myeir?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

No, I cannot see a link to view a bill anywhere. I can see that I paid my last bill and view call logs but no bill.
    I did get what I thought was a strange message yesterday stating that I coukd not make changes to My Details as I was not the bill payer.

No, I cannot see a link to view a bill anywhere. I can see that I paid my last bill and view call logs but no bill.
    I did get what I thought was a strange message yesterday stating that I coukd not make changes to My Details as I was not the bill payer.
    Can you PM me your account number Frank11 and I'll take a look into this :)

-Pamela 

PM'ed you there.

PM'ed you there.
    Thanks Frank11,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Thanks Frank11,

-Pamela 

Any news on this? I was able to find a link to my bill when I logged on last night but when I clicked it nothing happened.

Thanks Frank11,

-Pamela 

Any news on this? I was able to find a link to my bill when I logged on last night but when I clicked it nothing happened.
    Hi  Frank11,

I've responded to your PM :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement