Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oily nose

Options
  • 19-04-2016 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I always thought I had dry skin until I started doing a bit of research and realised it was just dehydrated. Now that I'm taking care of it, my nose is super oily. It's so so bad, I powder my nose maybe every 45 mins to an hour.

Does anyone have any tips on how to stop this? The rest of my face is fine. Don't get spots very often, just the odd breakout.

TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

There are some mattifier creams and gels such as Mac Oil Control. I have very oily skin and while they help, I think powdering is the only way. Atleast we'll age well eh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rosalind151

Would you consider oil free creams? I find this helps to hydrate without excessive oil. Oil of olay do a good one, Vichy and Clinique all have very nice oil free stuff :)

Advertisement