Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job: Convert my online App for offline use

Options
  • 19-04-2016 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

I need someone who can look at my online App and give me best advice/direction to convert it to have offline capabilities.

I'm using an off the shelf app builder, but looking for someone to convert it to a standalone android App that works offline.

Any ideas on were to find someone?. Would going to a tech collage notice board or emailing a collage IT department harm anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭W0LFMAN

6 month later Update: The ANSWER to my question above was, move away and forget about webApps.

Start from beginning download and learn Android Studio, learn basic Java follow watch 100's youtube video android studio. Use "google Firebase" for Database and offline/online capabilities better than MySql. And invest around 500+ hours. Then you'll get basic App with offline and online capabilites work.

Next task. Is to do it all again. But now for Apple.

Going with Xcode and firebase. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement