Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Opening hairdresser Dublin

Options
  • 19-04-2016 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good hairdresser (looking to get loose pin curls done) that opens before 9am in Dublin on Fridays ?

Can be in Dublin city areas or North dublin either (Im based near swords)

I've a wedding to go to soon down the country that's a 2 hour drive away so I need to find somewhere that can have me ready to go by 09:30

Alternatively I'll take suggestions for mobile hairdressers that come to your house ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

John Adams on Baggot Street opens at 8.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

You could try DylanBradshaw, they do breakfast blowdries between 7:30 and 9 Monday to Friday, not sure if they'll do upstyles at that hour but worth asking?
    http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/fashion/express-breakfast-blow-dry-1.1964716

Just checked my own hairdressers website there, Peter Mark on Grafton St open at 8am but getting into town in the rush hour traffic might be a pain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Peter Mark Grafton St open at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There's one in Donnybrook beside the Fire Station (can't recall name) when I pass at 8am they are working away

Edit, just googled, it's, Di Milo Hair Design, opens 7am

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Blow salons (Leeson St, the old Four Seasons Hotel in Ballsbridge, and Portobello) open at silly hours of the morning.

Not sure exactly what time, but today they were open at 6.45am apparently :eek: (source, Google)

http://www.blow.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 blondchick

Would you consider leaving a bit earlier and getting your hair done close to where the wedding is taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 what the heck

I noticed that Blow on South Richmond Street was open and doing blow dries this morning on my way into work. And that was just after 7am... Also, the hairdresser in the Shelbourne Hotel are open from 7am Mon-Fri

Advertisement