Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two nights one meal deal under 300?

Options
  • 19-04-2016 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    Im looking bring my wife away for a two-night stay somewhere in Ireland. We're in dublin but dont want to travel to far as its all about the R&R away from the kids. Ideally somewhere with leisure facilities. Budget is 300€ and it has to be a travel friday return sunday. Anything out there that suits? hope to travel in the next few weeks.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

HI all,
    Im looking bring my wife away for a two-night stay somewhere in Ireland. We're in dublin but dont want to travel to far as its all about the R&R away from the kids. Ideally somewhere with leisure facilities. Budget is 300€ and it has to be a travel friday return sunday. Anything out there that suits? hope to travel in the next few weeks.
    thanks in advance

You can't go wrong with the SuperValu Getaway breaks, and you don't need points anymore just your loyalty card number.
    This is just an example but my wife and I stayed here last year and it's set in beautiful grounds with amazing food and great facilities

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

You can't go wrong with the SuperValu Getaway breaks, and you don't need points anymore just your loyalty card number.
    This is just an example but my wife and I stayed here last year and it's set in beautiful grounds with amazing food and great facilities

where? no link...

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kaiser84

HI all,
    thanks in advance
    Try Lidl breaks.

Always good deals with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

where? no link...

Sorry thought I included the screenshot ]

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

op this hits the nail on the head in my opinion, I have been there a few times, it is top notch. it has its own private forest, which brings you to a beach, award winning spa, outdoor hot tub, indoor pool, steam room and sauna, golf course, fantastic restaurant, nice bar... Less than an hour from south dublin.

http://secure.seafieldhotel.com/bookings/specialspage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Idbatterim wrote: »
    op this hits the nail on the head in my opinion, I have been there a few times, it is top notch. it has its own private forest, which brings you to a beach, award winning spa, outdoor hot tub, indoor pool, steam room and sauna, golf course, fantastic restaurant, nice bar... Less than an hour from south dublin.

http://secure.seafieldhotel.com/bookings/specialspage

yeah, its nearly €500 for a friday and sat night w/dinner... nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

try here. good deals in your price range

http://www.heatonshotelbreaks.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

HI all,
    thanks in advance

Check out www.mydealpage.ie and holidayguru.com

Advertisement