Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Statements - Not available on 365online?

Options
  • 20-04-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get the last 6 months Credit Card Statements. I have looked for them on my 365online account but I cannot see an option to generate them. 
    Are Credit Card Statements not available on 365online?
    If yes, could you please let me know steps to generate them?
    If not, how can I request them?

Regards,
    Felipe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

fptosca wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to get the last 6 months Credit Card Statements. I have looked for them on my 365online account but I cannot see an option to generate them. 

Regards,
    Felipe
    Hi Felipe, thanks for getting in touch.

Statements for your credit card are available as eStatements on 365 Online.

To access your eStatement, please login and select ‘Statements’ from the left-hand menu, click the ‘Statement & Documents’ tab and then select your credit card from your list of accounts.

Your eStatement will be displayed as a PDF file so you’ll need Adobe Reader installed to view or print the statement. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

Hi,

Regards,
    Felipe

To access your eStatement, please login and select ‘Statements’ from the left-hand menu, click the ‘Statement & Documents’ tab and then select your credit card from your list of accounts.

Your eStatement will be displayed as a PDF file so you’ll need Adobe Reader installed to view or print the statement. 

Thanks

Nicola
    Thanks a lot for your response. 

My Credit Card Statement is not available on that screen. Only my current account statement is. There's a note advising to contact 365online by phone to get it added. I'll give them a call now

Hi,

Regards,
    Felipe

Thanks

Nicola

My Credit Card Statement is not available on that screen. Only my current account statement is. There's a note advising to contact 365online by phone to get it added. I'll give them a call now
    Thanks Felipe,

Yes this option will only be available for accounts that have already been added for you to view online.
    If the credit card account is not available at the moment you can use the ‘Add your BOI Account’ option on the Online Service Desk of 365 Online or call 0818 365 365 to have the account added.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

Hi,

Regards,
    Felipe

Thanks

Nicola

Thanks Felipe,

Yes this option will only be available for accounts that have already been added for you to view online.
    If the credit card account is not available at the moment you can use the ‘Add your BOI Account’ option on the Online Service Desk of 365 Online or call 0818 365 365 to have the account added.

Thanks

Nicola
    That's great. Thanks again Nicola. I have submitted the request to get the Credit Card added online.

You're very welcome Felipe, get in touch again if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement
Advertisement