Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy heavy duty gym equipment?

• 20-04-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I am just wondering could anyone recommend any company who sell gym equipment at a decent price. It is for a gym in a GAA club but we hope to cater for anyone in the community who may wish to join up. We would be looking for some heavy duty commercial equipment such as racks, benchs etc and also cardio equipment like spinning bike, cross trainer etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Odin Gym Equipment they are on facebook will do custom set ups!
    Based in Limerick I'm not affiliated but ive used some of their equipment and its top notch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Odin gym equipment do good stuff.
    As do blkbox fitness based out of belfast http://www.blkboxfitness.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

This sounds familiar.

Did ye get the grant for it? Our club did, complete pain in the hole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Odin do some great stuff and will custom order most stuff to fit your spec. My entire gym is kitted out with their gear.

My accountant makes me depreciate it over 3 years.... I'll be the one laughing when it's still in perfect shape 20 years later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭furryhead

JJayoo wrote: »
    This sounds familiar.

Did ye get the grant for it? Our club did, complete pain in the hole.

Hi, we are are in the process of applying for a local one. Who did you get the grant off? We are also waiting on the Sports Capital Grants to be announced for 2016 but I know there is a lot of red tape with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

Hanley wrote: »
    My accountant makes me depreciate it over 3 years.... I'll be the one laughing when it's still in perfect shape 20 years later :

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

RoryW wrote: »
    Hanley wrote: »
    My accountant makes me depreciate it over 3 years.... I'll be the one laughing when it's still in perfect shape 20 years later :

:D

Wondering how long before oyu saw that.

Advertisement