Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter

• 20-04-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good painter to do an entire house? I see plenty advertised but have no expierience of any, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good painter to do an entire house? I see plenty advertised but have no expierience of any, thanks.

I've used Vincent Fahy, he painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job, even replacing some broken guttering for us. So we had him back to paint our interior open plan living area. He worked fast, and was very tidy. Nice friendly chap, likes his 8am starts:-)
    https://www.facebook.com/Vincent-Fahey-Painting-Maintenance-1521739048044436/

His facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭893bet

Recently got my house painted by a Brazilian team of painters that I found on tradesmen.ie. They only finished today. I got three prices from different painters and they were all around the same. Very impressed with the quality of work and the amount of filling and chalking they did. Came all the way from Galway every day!

PM if you want the details.

Advertisement